Resourceful materials from the Generation Rx: Preventing the Misuse and Abuse of Prescription Medications. This website provides medication safety and prescription drug abuse prevention resources for schools, colleges and communities. The goal of the Generation Rx Initiative is to enhance the public’s understanding of medication safety issues in general, and those relating to prescription drug abuse in particular. The material to follow includes links to various external resources, as well as materials developed at the Ohio State University College of Pharmacy. Others are encouraged to use any of these materials that may be helpful. We are also interested in partnering with other groups to enhance medication safety and prescription drug abuse prevention.
- Generation Rx Community Presentation Toolkit
- Generation RX: Preventing the Misuse and Abuse of Prescription Medications – A Toolkit for Teens
- Generation RX: Resources for Communities
- Generation RX: Resources for Elementary School Students
- Generation RX: Resources for Middle School Students
- Generation RX: Resources for High School Students