There are a variety of state and national campaigns that Communities That Care is pleased to share:
- Community Anti Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA) – building Drug Free Communities
- The Partnership at Drugfree.org – Guidance on drug prevention, intervention and treatment
- Office of National Drug Control Policy – a comprehensive national strategy
- SAMHA’s “What A Difference A Friend Makes”
- Drugs4Real (www.drugs4real.com) is a free, new, web-based drug prevention program, teaches early teens about the influence of alcohol and other drugs, and strengthens their commitment to avoid taking these substances.
Statewide (Ohio) Campaigns: